Pearl River School District has begun using FamilyID for a few of the annual permission/parent consent forms. FamilyID is a secure registration platform that provides you with an easy, user-friendly way to provide these permissions for your children, and helps us to be more administratively efficient and environmentally responsible. When you register through FamilyID, the system keeps track of your information in your FamilyID profile. You enter your information only once for each family member. This information gathered through Family ID includes:
1. Pearl River School District Parent/Student Consent Forms:
- Summer Health Update
- Technology Permissions:
- Acceptable Use Agreement
- Permission for Google Apps for Education
- Consent for Staff Members to Electronically Communicate with Students
- Guidelines/Consent for Publishing on the Web and in the Media
- BYOD: Acknowledgement of Personal Device and/or Computer Registration Requirements
2. Pearl River School District Registration of Personal Computer and/or Device
It will be helpful to have the following information handy to allow for accurate completion of your online registration:
1. For Pearl River School District Parent/Student Consent Forms: Doctor information, medications, summer health information.
2. For Pearl River School District Registration of Personal Computer and/or Device: Device/computer model & serial number.
A parent/guardian should register by visiting FamilyID. Follow these steps:
1. Creating an account: You will only need one account per family.
- Click on Create Account in the upper right corner if you are new to the system.
- Click on Login if you have already created an account for athletic registration/participation.
2. Once you have activated and logged into your account, click on Find Programs on the top menu bar – type in Pearl River and click Find.
3. All schools will be listed
4. For each child, click on the link for: Pearl River SD 2016-17 Parent/Student Consent Forms at the appropriate school. If you are registering a device or computer, you will also need to fill out the Pearl River SD 2016-17 Registration of Personal Computer and/or Device.
5. Once in the registration form, complete the information requested. All fields with a red* are required to have an answer.